Review the Job Postings to determine which you are qualified for.
For your application to be considered you MUST do the following:
- Fully complete and sign the 2 page Monashee App for Employment. You may also attach your resume.
- Specify the position(s) you wish to apply for at the top of the Application for Employment.
- Provide all certificates and records of training listed in the Job Postings for the positions you are applying for.
- Provide the name, position, company and current phone numbers of at least three references that are familiar with your work experience. Course instructors are also acceptable.
- As an employee, you may be required to operate a company vehicle from time to time, so you will be required to provide a Driver’s Abstract (Available from ICBC) if you are called to an interview.
Mail or deliver your application to:
Monashee Manufacturing Corporation Ltd.
1247 Ellis Street Kelowna, BC
Fax your application to: 250-762-5255
E-mail your application to:
Applicants being considered for an initial interview will be contacted directly. Interviews may be conducted on a weekend for the convenience of those currently working or living out of town.
We thank you for your interest in employment with Monashee Manufacturing Corporation Ltd. Only those being considered for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.